The Pinellas Community Foundation’s grants impact the lives of those in need all over Pinellas County. Below is a list of charitable organizations that we support through our grant program funded by unrestricted gifts. Click on one of the live links below to discover touching stories from those organizations…
- Shepherd’s Village
- Habit for Humanity of Pinellas County
- Community Service Foundation
- Clearwater Neighborhood Housing Services
Behavioral Health Care Services
- Operation PAR, Inc.
- Directions for Living
- Boley Centers
Children and Youth Services
- YWCA of Tampa Bay
- YMCA of the Suncoast, Inc.
- YMCA of Greater St. Petersburg
- Pre-School Experience, Inc.
- Police Athletic League of St. Petersburg
- Junior Achievement of West Central Florida
- Happy Workers Learning Center
- Girls Inc. of Pinellas
- Crystal Beach Youth Center
- Community Pride Child Care
- Christian Outreach Center
- Brookwood Florida – Central, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Suncoast, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Pinellas County, Inc.
Culture and Art
- St. Petersburg City Theatre
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Palm Harbor Historical Society
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Morean Arts Center
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art
- Great Explorations
- The Florida Orchestra
- Dunedin Historical Society
- Dunedin Fine Art Center
- The Dali Museum
- Creative Clay
- Clearwater Jazz Holiday
- City Players
- American Stage Company
- UPARC, Inc.
- Sailability Greater Tampa Bay
- Lighthouse of Pinellas
- Disability Achievement Center
- Blossom Montessori School for the Deaf, Inc.
- Benedict Haven, Inc.
- United Methodist Cooperative Ministries/Suncoast, Inc.
- The Shepherd Center of Tarpon Springs
- Religious Community Services (RCS)
- Pinellas County Urban League
- Hispanic Outreach Center
- Family Resources
- Daystar Life Center, Inc.
- Citizens Alliance for Progress (CAP)
Foster Care Services
- Suncoast Voices for Children
- Ready for Life
- Heart Gallery of Pasco & Pinellas
- Eckerd Raising Hope
- Willa Carson Health and Wellness Center, Inc.
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Dental Outreach
- Clearwater Free Clinic, Inc.
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- RCS Grace House
- Homeless Emergency Project, Inc.
- Literacy Council of Upper Pinellas
- Community Law Program
- College Fund of Pinellas County, Inc.
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares, Inc.
- Kimberly Home Pregnancy Resource Center
- Community Action Stops Abuse, Inc. (CASA)
- ALPHA House of Pinellas County