Solutions For Your Clients
We know that developing a charitable plan that takes into account your client’s financial and charitable needs is no small task. As a professional advisor, the opportunity you have to help your clients achieve their philanthropic goals is both a privilege and a challenge. The Pinellas Community Foundation (PCF) is your philanthropic partner and a resource in helping fulfill your client’s financial and philanthropic goals.
From the client who wants to make an immediate philanthropic impact, to the couple hoping to leave a legacy, to the family with a complicated tax situation – the Pinellas Community Foundation can support your efforts to find the best solution for your clients. If your client is thinking about making a charitable gift, we offer a variety of giving vehicles. These vehicles provide specific tax benefits to your clients and help them achieve their financial, and charitable goals.
In this section of our web site, you will find many tools and resources to help you ensure that your clients receive the full benefits of their contributions while supporting the local charities of their choice.
With almost 50 years serving individuals, families, and local nonprofit organizations, Pinellas Community Foundation can help you help your clients:
- Support multiple charities – locally or nationally.
- Create an enduring legacy for your clients through funds that fulfill their charitable wishes.
- Introduce a full range of philanthropic services to meet your clients’ specific needs, such as choosing the right giving strategy or identifying the best organizations to support.
- Find expertise on community issues, as well as organizations that help and support them.
- Receive the maximum tax advantages allowed by law.
If you like this website and want to share it with others, just click on the sharing links below: