The Board of Governors is the governing body of the Pinellas Community Foundation. The foundation’s governing document provides that each of the following organizations, or appointing authorities, is responsible for making an appointment to the board:
- Clearwater and St. Petersburg Bar Associations (joint appointment)
- League of Women Voters of St. Petersburg Area and North Pinellas County (joint appointment)
- The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners
- The Pinellas County Medical Society
- The Pinellas County School Board
- The Chief Judge of the Sixth Judicial Circuit
- The Trustee’s Committee, made up of representatives of the various financial institutions which hold and manage assets for the Foundation
- The Board of Governors itself.
This volunteer board of local community leaders representing the diverse interests of the Pinellas County community, oversees the Pinellas Community Foundation’s administration and distribution of funds while providing leadership in guiding the work of the organization.
If you like this website and want to share it with others, just click on the sharing links below: